Monday, October 20, 2014

Breaking News! Hasbro is Developing a My Little Pony Movie! See your favorite ponies on the big screen soon!


Everyone has fallen in love with "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" series, now it's time to put your favorite ponies and characters to the big screen!

Is is confirmed! Hasbro Studios has given the 'GO' to continuing  the animated My Little Pony friends in an all new animated movie which is to be release in 2017! Reported by Variety, the My little Pony film will be produced through Hasbro and their new Allspark Pictures label just like the upcoming film "Jem and the Holograms".

As for the writers and producers, Joe Ballarini is writing up the script for the My Little Pony script while Megan McCarthy is going to be the co-executive producer for the movie. Megan McCarthy is actually included in the credits to "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".

An interview with Hasbro Studios president, Stephen Davis opens up to more plans for the My Little Pony movie, "We will continue to make big tentpole movies with our studio partners," he says as he refers to movies like G.I. Joe and Transformers, "but there is another set of movies where we feel we have an opportunity to have a bit more control over the budgeting, financing, calendarization, marketing and creative of our films. There are new economic models that fit certain films."

Stephen also added more hints and teases about the film and their plan for expansion the Hasbro has already discussed with as they are thinking of having My Little Pony "on the broadest possible number of screens. We're very excited about the potential of that movie."

Are you ready and totally excited to see your mane six favorite friends on the big screen soon? Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Applejack will be in for a big adventure! What do you think the story will be about? Post your thoughts and comments below!

Don't forget to tune in to all the updates of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic by following our My Little Pony Blog and liking our Page on Facebook!

Let's give a big applause and Thank you to Hasbro Studios for thinking up the awesome idea of making a My Little Pony Movie!


Please Like and Share if you enjoy this blog and follow and add us on:


>>>BE A PROUD BRONY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Footer

About