Monday, January 20, 2014

Where to Follow Us

If you are loving my My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic blog about the episodes, the ponies, and soon to be much more then don't hesitate to follow us on Google Plus, give us a +1, follow us on Bloglovin, or like our Facebook page for more fun posts about MLP and join our community or happy Bronies and Pegasisters!

I'm trying my best to watch and post summaries based on my own words for the episode so please be patient, but you can use the links to the episodes to watch all the latest episodes also, THANK YOU Mysterious Brony!

Please feel free to comment and suggest anything you want me to post here!

Please Like and Share if you enjoy this blog and follow and add us on:


>>>BE A PROUD BRONY!



Credits to the owner and artist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Footer

About